Executive Coaching Certificate (open)
Want to understand coaching as powerful and effective leadership approach? The Executive Coaching Certificate (ECC – Open), enhances your effectiveness as a person, and improves your communication with friends, family, colleagues as well as clients
The ECC Programme is a two and a half day course, and is an introduction to the principles and practices of Executive Coaching, providing an initial learning journey and an opportunity to experience what it is like to be an Executive Coach.
This programme is also the gateway to our suite of highly accredited coach development programmes (i.e. the Practitioner Diploma in Executive Coaching) – your first step in becoming a professional coach.
The Certificate in Executive Coaching will allow you to experience coaching first-hand to help you decide whether you wish to train further in coaching and proceed onto our Practitioner Diploma. It is perfectly suited for both those who are looking to take their interpersonal skills to the next level as well as those considering integrating coaching into their work, or embarking on a career as an executive coach.
Our aim is to provide you with a robust initial learning journey that enhances your skills, deepens your understanding and inspires you. The programme will:
- Bring clarity to the distinctions between: coaching – mentoring – counseling – training and learn when to use coaching as a powerful intervention
- Discover alternatives to giving advice
- Learn how to use an effective four stage model that will enable you to begin coaching right away
- Go behind Coaching’s Core Competencies to understand why coaching is so powerful and effective
- Coaching skills are not just for the workplace. Enjoy improved communication with friends, family, colleagues as well as helping clients
- EMCC and ICF accredited open programme
- Comprehensive participant booklets for the workshops
- Supervised coaching practice sessions
- The Certificate is facilitated by senior, active and accredited executive coaches
- Offers 12 hours specific coach training hours, required by the ICF and EMCC at Practitioner and Advanced Diploma level